A complete end-to-end CMMC Level 2 Readiness Portal is available on
The CMMC Level 2 Readiness focuses on the protection of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Non-federal Systems and Organizations.
For a CMMC Level 2 Readiness, the practices that encompass CMMC Levels 1 and 2, for the protection of CUI, apply. CMMC Level 2 provides increased assurance to the DoD that a contractor can adequately protect CUI at a level commensurate with the risk, accounting for information flow with its subcontractors in a multi-tier supply chain.
The CMMC Level 2 Readiness Portal, can easily be tailored for your organization. It includes five (5) Phase(s) which enables your organization to easily manage the activities, management dashboards, reports and much more.
- Phase 1: Planning
- Phase 2: Assessment Review of Phase 1
- Phase 3: Assessment
- Phase 4: Report
- Phase 4: POA&M
The CMMC Level 2 Readiness Portal results in a Report generated based on all information provided online by the OSC. Up to ten hours of consulting is included to guide and assist organization efforts.
Complimentary Benefits (all virtual)
Brochure | CMMC L2 Readiness Portal
CMMC L2 Policy Template
CMMC L2 Procedure Template
- CMMC Level 2 Readiness Kick-off call
- Ten (10) hours of virtual consulting support to assist with Level 2 Readiness efforts
- CMMC Level 2 Readiness Executive Brief (after Self-Assessment Report is generated)
- 10% discount for the ecfirst Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Training class (Must register and pay within 30 days of CMMC Level 2 Readiness Portal purchase)
Talk to ecfirst about your CMMC Level 2 Readiness initiative.