Certified Cyber Security Architect℠ (CCSA℠)
A 1-Day Instructor-Led Security Compliance Program
The Certified Cyber Security ArchitectSM (CCSASM) validates knowledge and skill sets to examine, build a practical and applicable cyber security program for an organization.
Course fees include the Certified Cyber Security ArchitectSM (CCSASM) training manual, continental breakfast, lunch & snacks during the training. You’re in for a very informative, energy-packed day which will leave you energized and confident in your ability to share your new-found CCSASM knowledge!
The training program includes Quick Reference Cards (QRC) to support the materials provided for the course.
- Step through core components of an actionable incident response plan.
- Identify policies that reflect an organization’s priority for security in the areas of risk assessment, mobile devices, cloud computing, encryption and more.
- Walk thru incident management and other checklist documents to establish consistency in monitoring enterprise security capabilities.
- Learn about key reference sources vital for managing an enterprise cyber security program.
Compliance professionals and managers, information security officers, security practitioners, privacy officers, internal compliance auditors and senior IT professionals.
Module 1: Cybersecurity Framework
- Framework Core
- Framework Profile
- Framework Implementation Tiers
- Framework Core Functions
- Functions, Categories & Sub-Categories
Module 2: Security Incident Management
- Serious Incident Management
- Incident Management Recommendations
- Incident Attack Vectors
- Handling an Incident
Practical Study: I - Incident Management
Practical Study: II - Incident Management Checklist
Module 3: Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scans
- Wireless Assessment
- Pen Test Methodology
- External & Internal Pen Test
- Exploitable Vulnerabilities
- Detect & Prevent Intrusions
- Change-Detection Mechanism
- Firewall/DMZ Assessment
- Enterprise Risk Assessment
Practical Study: III - Getting Started: Vulnerability Assessment
Practical Study: IV - Getting Started: Penetration Testing
Module 4: Essential Cyber Policies
- Information Security Policies
- Organization of Information Security
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Audit Controls
- Mobile Devices
- Breach Notification
- Information Security Incident Management
- System Acquisition, Development and Maintenance
- Supplier Relationships
Module 5: Encryption
- Encryption Assessment: Cloud, Mobile & More
- Mandates: Standards & Regulations
- Encryption Strategy
Module 6: Establishing a Cyber Security Program
- Prioritize and Scope
- Create a Current Profile
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Create a Target Profile
- Determine, Analyze, and Prioritize Gaps
- Implement Action Plan
Practical Study: VI - Checklist for Cyber Security
The CCSASM exam validates knowledge and skill sets in cyber security with particular focus and emphasis on the development of an applicable cyber security incident response and an enterprise cyber security program.
Number of Questions
Scores from the practical and multiple-choice exams are added together and to achieve CSCS™ certification students must achieve an overall score of 75% or more.
Distribution of Questions
CCSASM exam questions are developed with the intent of measuring knowledge and application of general concepts in the area of cyber security incident response and an enterprise cyber security program. Every CCSASM exam question has a stem (question) and five options (answer choices). The candidate is asked to choose the correct or best answer from the options. The stem may be in the form of a question or incomplete statement. In some instances, a scenario or description problem may be included.
Security Incident Management
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
Essential Cyber Policies
Establishing a Cyber Security Program
The CCSASM Program is delivered by cyber security expert, Ali Pabrai.
To bring any ecfirst program on-site, Please contact John.Schelewitz@ecfirst.com.
|Language for CCSA||English|
|Format for CCSA||Online|