This event includes the Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP) program as well as the Certified Security Compliance Specialist™ (CSCS™) program.
Course fee includes the Certified HIPAA (CHP) and the Certified Security Compliance Specialist™ (CSCS™) training manuals, which will be provided on the first day of each class. Also included, continental breakfast, lunch & snacks during the training days.
The training program includes Quick Reference Cards (QRC) to support the materials provided for the course.
From CHP boot camp you will learn the following about HIPAA:
- Understand why HIPAA requirements will cause significant changes in policies, procedures and processes within the organization in the handling of patient records.
- Examine how implementing HIPAA will affect the way healthcare entities organize and staff to achieve and monitor compliance with patient privacy/confidentiality needs.
- Step through qualifications and positioning strategies for a Chief Privacy Officer and requirements for a Chief Security Officer.
- Learn why HIPAA compliance is better focused as a business issue than as an IT issue, although IT will play a major role in implementing compliant systems.
- Review specific requirements and implementation features within each security category.
From CSCS™ security boot camp you will learn how to:
- Step through industry standards such as PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and FISMA.
- Evaluate America’s standard for compliance: NIST guidance and special publications
- Understand U.S. state government information security mandates (e.g. Texas, California, New York and others)
- Explore best practices to build a credible compliance and cybersecurity program
For inquires about this special event please contact John Schelewitz at +1.480.663.3225
|Security Regulatory Compliance Training (CHP+CSCS™)|
|Format for CHP+CSCS||On Site|
|Language for CHP+CSCS||English|